The ideal candidate has a Masters (or bachelor) degree and a passion for data and analytics to provide insights to a range of topics. They will be responsible for conducting both recurring and ad hoc analysis for a range of customers.
- Understand the day-to-day issues that our business faces, which can be better understood with data
- Compile and analyze data related to business' issues
- Develop clear visualizations to convey complicated data in a straightforward fashion
- Build Top Notch Dashboards
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics, Statistics or Applied Mathematics or equivalent experience
- Experience in Data Visualization Tools such as Power BI, Tableau or Qlik
- Preferably Proficient in SQL
- 1 - 3 years' Data Analysis experience
- You will become a key figure in the development of Vizzi!
- You will work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation
- Your knowledge will remain up to date thanks to workshops, conferences, training courses and you will be supported in obtaining certificates
- A healthy work-life balance
- You can help direct your career and continue to grow
- You can participate in fun business and team-building activities
- You will enjoy benefits such as a company car, laptop, mobile phone allowance,...