As a data engineer working with Azure, you will work closely with customers to identify and implement the best solutions using Microsoft Azure Cloud. Your proactive approach allows you to ask the right questions and identify potential opportunities.
If you have a passion for Azure Cloud and enjoy tackling complex projects, including those involving Data Lake, Cloud Storage, and Serverless, among others, and if terms like IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS are music to your ears, we encourage you to apply to join our team!
- To be considered for this role, you should have at least five years of relevant work experience, strong communication skills, and be a team player.
- You should be analytical, innovative, and have experience with data privacy implementations, such as GDPR.
- It is important that you stay up to date with technological developments and have a good understanding of data modeling and dimensional modeling concepts.
- In addition, you should have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Azure Cloud, including Private/Public Cloud, Data Lake, ACL, Storage, and Serverless Architecture, as well as experience with monitoring and logging on Azure Cloud.
- Familiarity with PowerShell, Azure CLI, Container Services, Git, and Azure DevOps is a plus, as is knowledge of T-SQL, Databricks, and Jupyter.
- Fluency in Dutch and English is required.
- You will become a key figure in the development of Vizzi, and one of its first employees
- You will work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation
- Your knowledge will remain up to date thanks to workshops, conferences, training courses and you will be supported in obtaining certificates
- A healthy work-life balance
- You can help direct your career and continue to grow
- You can participate in fun business and team-building activities
- You will enjoy benefits such as a company car, laptop, mobile phone allowance,...